I am one of the people who are fond of plants, and I extremely love to keep them inside my house. But I had a serious problem, my plants could not survive long. I was asking myself, why didn’t they live long? Do they need more light and water? Or did I use inappropriate soil? I have tried almost every available solution, but none of these solutions have succeeded with me.
When I told a colleague of mine what was happening he suggested for me a new trend, namely, Click and Grow Smart Garden. Initially, I was interested just in growing a very small number of plants, so I have chosen Smart Garden 3. And since this trend was successful with me, I decided to go with the larger version of Click And Grow Smart Garden 9 to plant more plants including vegetables and fruits.
The Click and Grow Smart Garden has so many purposes. It is able to take care of itself, it can grow fresh and flavoring vegetables, fruits, and herbs, and it makes it so easy to start an indoor and independent garden. I read a lot about this product, and then I decided to give it a try. This high-end device has a slightly higher price compared to the other trends, but it has so many features that make it worth the price.
Click and Grow Smart Garden 3
Once I received Smart Garden 3 I was so excited because finally, I will make my house vivid with natural plants. The first thing I did is I put it in a countertop then I started to install its featured accessories.
- Wick: This accessory helps the water to draw up.
- Cup: it is made of biodegradable substances and natural materials, and it acts as a pot for the smart soil capsule.
- PH Regulator: its main role is to maintain a balanced pH for the optimum growth of your plants because they highly require a balanced pH.
- Biodome: its role is to increase the rate at which the plant will grow.
Second, I tried to start using it and this process was literally effortless. Let me explain why.
- Insert the capsules: is the first step, and those capsules are usually biodegradable without any kind of chemicals.
- Add water: which can last for three weeks, this smart garden includes a capacity of 1.2L and a cable length of 1900 mm. Also, it possesses a 40oz water tank.
- Plug the device: smart garden 3 has effective LED systems, the thing that gives it more than 8W of the consumption power.
I really enjoyed following these steps because this product works just like a capsule coffee machine, but for plants. What a witty idea!
The click and Grow Smart Garden 3 have the following specification
|Model name||Smart Garden 3|
|Plant Pod capacity||3|
|Product width||300 mm (1′)|
|Product height||210..470 mm (8″..1′7″)|
|Product depth||120 mm (5″)|
|Product weight||1.2 kg (2.65 lb)|
|Power consumption||8 W|
|Power consumption per month||3.8 kWh|
|Cable length||1900 mm (6′3″)|
|Water tank capacity||1.2 l (0.32 US gal)|
|Package width||315 mm (1′)|
|Package height||227 mm (9″)|
|Package depth||130 mm (5″)|
|Package weight||1.73 kg (3.81 lb)|
Click and Grow Smart Garden 3 is created to plant just three different plants of your choice. Since this product was successful with me I decided to give another attempt to the larger version which is Click and Grow Smart Garden 9 to plant 9 different vegetables, fruits and herbs.
Click and Grow Smart Garden 9
The click and grow garden 9 has 9 slots that allow you to plant 9 different plants of your choice at a time, it also possesses a smart soil that is biodegradable and it is free from chemicals.
Just like Click and grow smart garden 3, smart garden 9 also has its accessories. They are slightly different from the previous one’s accessories.
- Glow light: its role is to add beauty to your plants as well as to provide adequate light so that your plants can grow faster. Glow light has an inbuilt –timer.
- Biodome: it helps in creating the greenhouse, which increases the rate at which the plants grow.
- Water tank: it has a capacity of 4L, it has a water level indicator that shows the level of water remaining, and most importantly it has a self-watering tank.
- pH regulator: just like the previous version, smart garden 9 also has a pH regulator which helps in remaining a balanced pH for the optimum growth of your plants.
Besides the setup of the previous version, smart garden 9 has some additional methods of use.
- After putting the product on a countertop make sure to add the first extensions and that the side with a groove on it is attached to an extension with a similar groove. So that to maintain the cord in place.
- The next step is to fix the light, and then after taking the plant pods you should remove the u-shaped lids to add the plant capsules. After that, you may place back the u-shaped lids on the plant pods after adding this later.
- Placing the clear domes on the capsules is also a crucial step to monitor the speedy germination of the plants.
- Filling the 4L of water, this amount of water will be adequate for the whole 3 or 4 weeks
- Nicknaming each plant pod in order to supervise their growth is a great idea to follow.
- The last step is to plug the device, an important note to keep in your mind is that the light stays on for 16 hours and off for 8 hours on a daily basis
- An astonishing and satisfying result will appear in around two or three weeks in case you these steps are well-followed.
The click and Grow Smart Garden 9 have the following specifications
|Model name||Smart Garden 9|
|Plant Pod capacity||9|
|Product width||604 mm (2′)|
|Product height||396 mm (1′4″)|
|Product depth||184 mm (7″)|
|Product weight||2.4 kg (5.29 lb)|
|Power consumption||13 W|
|Power consumption per month||6.2 kWh|
|Cable length||2800 mm (9′2″)|
|Water tank capacity||4 l (1.06 US gal)|
|Package width||620 mm (2′)|
|Package height||215 mm (8″)|
|Package depth||215 mm (8″)|
|Package weight||3.4 kg (7.5 lb)|
Click and Grow Smart Garden 27
Smart Garden 27 is a 3 x Smart Garden 9 and 1 x Click & Grow Plant Stand. In other words, smart garden 27 is a collection of three products of smart garden 9. You will get it with 9 x Basil, 9 x Lettuce, and 9 x Mini Tomato plant pods as well as the Plant Stand’s frame, which is made from pine, and the shelves from premium birch plywood. Its plant stand dimensions are 47 x 26 x 10,3 inches, and it is easy to assemble. Most importantly, you will save over $300! It is less than purchasing the components separately.
Moreover, Click and Grow Smart Garden allows you to plant 27 different plants so that you can eat healthy vegetables and fruits from your home.
My experience with Click and Grow Smart garden was and still successful because owing to it I managed to make my house viral with plants, I became not afraid of losing my plants any longer, and most importantly I could travel peacefully without worrying about my lovely plants.
The Click and Grow Smart Garden is an intelligent product, it provides the plants the exact amount of oxygen, water, and every essential thing so that your plants can enjoy in better conditions and you can enjoy eating healthy vegetables and fruits.
Thank you Click and Grow Smart Garden for these products and thank you my friends for producing me this wonderful smart garden. I would give it a 5 out of 5-star rating.